DIN-Rail mounted Embedded PCs
Compact industrial PC with passive cooling. Due to the vertical mounting options are ideal for DIN-rail mounting.
Embedded PC with dedicated GPU
Combines the CUDA technology into IoT Connected Smart Cars & Vehicles application, embedded computers with dedicated GPU can support deep learning A.I., virtual reality, and autonomous vehicles.
Box Embedded Computers
Box Embedded PC: performance and reliability combined with an ultra-compact form factor.
Industrial Mini PCs
Embedded Computer: Mini PC - industrial high performance in the smallest size.
Embedded PCs with Expansion Slots
These powerful embedded PCs enable the real-time controls capability, such as for the control of machines and robots in a manufacturing process.
Rugged Embedded Computers
Designed to operate in extreme conditions: the perfect solution for dust, humidity, significant vibration, shock, extreme temperatures and voltage fluctuations conditions.
Transportation Embedded PCs
Designed for use in traffic systems. Resistant to shock and vibration. Vehicle PC can be operated in the extended temperature range and meet the international standards for use in transport
Digital Signage OPS Players
The OPS digital signage player (Open Pluggable Specification) are full-featured and compatible with all large-format displays Android players, which have an OPS Slot.
Medical Box PC
Mini-PC for medical sector, among other things for use in the hospital or doctor's office. The PCs are certified to EN60601-1 or prepared for necessary certifications.
Compulab Fit-IoT Embedded PCs
Embedded PCs are high-technology multifunctional computers of a miniature size. These computers are designed to build compact embedded and mobile systems within limited workspace environment, as well as by specific dimension and weight requirements.
As a rule, embedded PC can be placed not only on the table, but also on any suitable surface, whether it is a wall or a control cabinet. Despite their small size these computers conform to the high reliability, functionality and performance requirements.
Embedded PCs are applied in various modern spheres:
- in industry (for control and management systems, data collection, storage and transmission systems)
- in transport (to collect data on transport vehicle units and devices, information on passengers amount and route and then transmit it to the dispatching unit, as well as to inform about the emergency situations)
- in video surveillance and security systems
- in service payment systems and queue management system
- for building automation, dispatching and engineering systems control
- in medicine (to process data by means of diagnostic equipment, for electronic appointments for patients, personal data processing and storage)
- in highway traffic flow monitoring systems, overspeeding control and video recording of road traffic incidents
Functionality of industrial embedded computers