ICP DAS has released a new ECAT-2611 gateway that allows Master devices in Modbus RTU and EtherCAT networks to exchange data over a gateway being Slave for both protocols.
The gateway has one COM port RS-232/422/485 to connect Modbus RTU Master devices and two Ethernet ports to connect EtherCAT devices.
Also ICP DAS has designed a gateway that serves as Modbus RTU Master device within a Modbus ECAT-2610 network.
ECAT-2611 gateway features:
- Efficient CPU to process network traffic on-the-fly
- Acts as Modbus RTU Slave and EtherCAT Slave
- Support of Modbus code of 03, 04, 06, 16 functions
- Allows integrating slow Modbus RTU into fast EtherCAT
- Universal 1хRS-232/422/485 port
- COM-port maximum speed of up to 115200 bit/s.
- Two Ethernet ports, RJ-45
- DIN-rail mount
- Operating temperature from -25oC up to +75oC
- Supports transmission of data up to 256 WORD on input and 256 WORD on output
- Connection without any hardware or software changes within the external devices
- Support of all EtherCAT controllers
- Corresponds to the directive that restricts the content of hazardous substances(RoHS)
Also, ICP DAS provides other EtherCAT devices:
For ECAT-2611 please see user manual and specification.
Meet IPC2U at the embedded world 2020
IPC2U presents new Rugged Tablet from Winmate – M133K
W10IB3S-PCH2LB: 10.1-inch S Series HMI